This lot contains the following titles:
- The Taste of Gloucester A Fisherman’s Wife Cooks 1976: some staining on cover some writing overall good.
- Dexter Nursing Center Missouri: Very good condition.
- Southern Sideboards: Excellent condition.
- Shepard of The Lakes Lutheran Church Brighton Michigan: very good condition.
- Frugal Cooking By Marenda Babcock: very good condition.
- The Art of Cooking in St Clair Michigan: well used but still bound and acceptable condition.
- Better Cooking and Baking By Robertshaw: good condition, some staining and writing.
- Covenant Christian High School Cookbook Indianapolis, Indiana: very good condition.
Extra paper recipes in some of the books. Lot of cooking history.
Please contact us if you have any questions. We love to answer questions.